You probably have lots of questions you'd like to ask! These FAQs are mainly for photography, but please feel free to email me with any questions you may have. Here are a few questions photographers are asked on a regular basis.
- What am I supposed to wear in my photos? Wear what you feel most confident in! If you feel good while we're taking you photos, you'll look good too! Don't stress about dressing your family, either. We're going to make this experience as stress- free and fun as we can!
- Should I have a location in mind or do you choose that? I am open to either option! Depending on where you are located, I will have different suggestions, however, I am always up for an adventure!
- Can I bring my camera and snap some pictures, too? I would ask that you don't. There are a couple of reasons why, but mainly it distracts my subjects and myself, which can alter the outcome of your photos. We want the best!
- What if I'm running late? Do you charge extra? We all run late sometimes! It's no big deal. If you're running more than 30 minutes late, we can try for another day. But please try to let me know as soon as possible and I'll do the same.
- When is the best time to do pictures? We have "golden hours" shortly after sunrise and right before sunset. The lighting is really great during these times, but we can work within your schedules. Try to schedule at a time when your family is free, that way we aren't rushed! Try to work around meetings, appointments, nap time, etc. as best you can.